<VV> Roof Replacement

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sun Jul 27 21:06:07 EDT 2008

In a message dated 7/27/2008 6:02:26 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
HallGrenn at aol.com writes:

The roof  area above the left rear window (where the window tucks in when it

is rolled up) in one of my '68 coupes (where there never was much paint)  has

rusted so much in one area that it is not repairable.  I  have seen photos
and
one car first hand that had the whole roof  removed (not Corvairs) and
replaced with a better one.  Anybody  got any experience with swapping a
whole roof
(I figured it would be  easier than trying to cut out and match up  just the
left rear "C"  pillar.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
Washington DC  Suburbs

Whyn't you get an entire roof from a 4-door and weld that on after removing
the 2-door roof?  According to some morphs I have seen, it looks  beautiful.

Scotty ('65 2-door) from Hollyweird

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.