<VV> FW: Ultravan's new SuperTrapp, Vacuum/Boost gauge and O2 sensor

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 28 21:13:47 EDT 2008

Hi Bryan,

Umm.... I'll have to check into that, good idea.  I was thinking power
enrichment but forgot there were different sizes.  The info is probably in
the Corsa Tech Guide unless you know what the sizes are off the top of your
head :)

The sound is.....cool....not too loud but you can definitely hear the
exhaust note if the radio isn't on and the back windows are open.

Thanks!

Dan