<VV> A Rampside sighting

Bob Bauer robovair at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 28 23:11:47 EDT 2008

Fellow VVer's

  Driving home today from a road trip, I spotted a Rampside setting in a car lot along I-70, mile marker 43,  just  east of Kansas City Missouri.

  I stopped to inquire, but no-one was there.  There were several customers there and they commented that the owner/salepeople are seldom there so you may have to call more than once.

  I stopped to look and it is tired and original.  It is painted classic green and white, and appears to be mostly all there.  It has a factory dash clock,  an added spotlight [pillar mounted]

  This vehicle did not show a price but many of the other cars had prices on them, and they were high, some very high.
  So.....I will pass this on to those who might be interested.  Make your own deal.

  The name of the place is Hattwheels, number  214-403-0155 or 660-463-7711

  Bob Bauer