<VV> Rejoining the list & quick trailering question

Robin Fraser sanrraa at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 13:49:39 EDT 2008

I was going to take a spare driver but no one in town is available for a couple of hours so I figured I'd trailer it myself.  Going from Normal to Decatur - about an hour/50miles.  Don't have a tow bar unfortunately but the Yukon has the tow package on it so I figured I'd just rent a trailer.  I didn't think $49 was too bad for a trailer rental.

Thanks!

Robin