<VV> Cam ID ??

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Jul 29 15:29:55 EDT 2008

I "unearthed" a camshaft from my shelf-storage last night. Brand New (or
re-grind). The end of the cam was labeled HCV-19T1  260     Cal Corvair.  It is
for a late model motor. I, too, would guess a 260  duration. I checked with
Jeff at California Corvairs - No knowledge of it. (It  probably pre-dates his
company) I haven't yet checked the lift, that is a  tonight job. Anybody seen a
code like this one? Have any idea on the source? It  looks fine, was well
wrapped and kept in a cam box for storage. - Seth  Emerson

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.