<VV> Carb adjustment (and now repair) update

corvairs corvairs at pacifier.com
Tue Jul 29 20:29:38 EDT 2008

Stephan - If you are using the insulators (as you should be) you have
several easier options.  1)  Pick a very flat surface (heavy glass?) and
set a piece of sandpaper on it. Sand both sides of the insulators
smooth. They should compress and seal  (the factory never did use
gaskets with the insulators). and/0r 2) Use some Permatex or silicone
sealer on both sides.  Lon

www.corvairunderground.com