<VV> 84hp powerglide MPH--------140 conversion?????

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Jul 30 14:10:27 EDT 2008

Everything I've heard says the 140 PG engine is a good match for an
FC.  The only things that aren't a bolt in are the side shrouds
(you'll need to cut a set of two carb ones) and the air filters.
There are quite a few examples of 140 FCs out there, so you should be
able to find an air filter setup you like.

--Bryan