<VV> Four door registery

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 30 16:22:18 EDT 2008

All,

I'm thinking of starting a registry for early and late model four doors. It
would be interesting to see just how many of them have survived, as I'm
afraid that they have undeservedly suffered a high attrition rate. This may
spur a needed effort to save and preserve those that are left.

If you have a four door Corvair, email me privately with the VIN and if
possible, the body tag info. I have started an Excel spreadsheet with this
info on it, and could add more info if necessary. Not sure where it will
all lead to, but I think an effort is long overdue.

-Mark