<VV> Four door registery

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 17:08:14 EDT 2008

Mark,

There may be a lot more than you think. I've noticed an increase of four
doors of all types at the big hot rods shows. Seems that all the two doors
got used up by us ornery kids while Grandma's four door stayed in the
garage. Now that two doors are in short supply that frumpy four door, that
has been hidden away since Gramps stopped driving, doesn't look so bad.

Marc Sheridan