<VV> exhaust manifold mod improved flow?

Ron ronh at owt.com
Thu Jul 31 13:52:13 EDT 2008

"It seems that the exhaust manifold is fairly restrictive"

It seems to me that before you go to all that work you should make a more
definitive appraisal as to the exhaust velocities and loss factors on both
the stock system and your proposed system.  You may not want to lose so much
velocity head before the turbo, but that's just a guess on my part.
RonH