<VV> exhaust manifold mod improved flow?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Jul 31 21:26:23 EDT 2008

I have talked to a number of folks with turbos, and even when using
140 heads the small manifolds worked better because the velocity was
higher and they have enough mass to stay hot.  I might be worth the
time to smooth the transition from the manifold to the crossover
pipe, but other than that the stock small manifolds seem to do best.
I think if you could make the turns smoother but keep the mass and
cross section about the same that might be the ticket.

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa