<VV> Lost Hardware / see through bottles

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sun Jun 1 19:20:04 EDT 2008

I keep a supply of cheap pie tins on hand to keep small parts in (such as
carb parts) when I will not have it down too long. Also go to the cheepo
store like Big Lots and pick up stainless mixing bowls or dog bowls. Thet
will not rust and are easy to clean up. I put all the hardware from my front
and rear sway bars in them when I have the car down for maintainence or
changes.
One thing about the tins and bowls is, watch where you drag your airhose or
power cords. You can spend a lot of time figuring out where all those small
parts go!! Don't ask me how I know!

Rick Norris