<VV> Lost Hardware / see through bottles

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Jun 1 16:13:53 EDT 2008

Just FYI, before somebody asks for a whole bunch of empty baby food
jars.  Sadly, the more recent baby food jars aren't very good for
parts (at least the Gerber ones), as the threads in the lid aren't
formed into the metal, they are formed into a plastic seal in the
lid.  Downside is the lids really don't stay on the jars very well
once they have been opened the first time.

For larger collections of fasteners (say all the shroud bolts) I've
been pretty happy with the square plastic jars that the club stores
sell nuts in.

--Bryan