<VV> Any use for scratched window glass?

Les corvair at mts.net
Sun Jun 1 15:56:43 EDT 2008

Going through all my 'stuff' I find that I have all the old (non tinted)
glass from several (late) coupes/converts, all in sad shape. The car
that I'm working on (65 Canadian Corsa 140/4 cvt) had a bad repaint at
some point in the past, and ALL the glass had been hit with a grinder or
welding splatter, and I went through a few other cars to find a full set
of good glass.

Any reason to keep this stuff around? Useful for patterns for custom
pieces? Or should I just hang onto the rollers etc. and trash the glass?

opinions welcomed!

Les
corvair at mts.net