<VV> Tire Pressures with Modern Tires

Dale Dewald dkdewald at pasty.net
Sun Jun 1 23:39:14 EDT 2008

Hello Mike,

Similar situation: I have had a set of 205/70R14 Pirelli P4000's on my
wife's '65 Monza since 1999.  They are also rated at 44psi max
inflation.  I have run 28/40psi F/R with excellent results.  I have only
increased the pressures to 30/44 for autocrossing.  Wear on these tires has
been perfectly even.  I suggest that you stick with what you have been
doing if the wear pattern and handling are acceptable.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, MI