<VV> Door Hinge Question

Ron ronh at owt.com
Mon Jun 2 13:03:56 EDT 2008

Hinges are an unfortunate problem, it seems, and when I redid them on my '62
wagon, I unbolted the body side of the hinges to remove the doors and then
removed the hinges from the doors for an overhaul.  It's a big job but the
upside is that it gives you a chance to remove any rust and do a decent job
of painting the whole hinge before reinstalling everything.

RonH