<VV> Convertables & autocross

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Mon Jun 2 22:14:03 EDT 2008

In a message dated 6/2/2008 7:02:13 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
dave.thompson at verizon.net writes:

I have a 63 Spyder Vert, pretty darn stock. I have never tried  autocross but
I think it would be a blast. I'm not looking for any type of  awards, just
the fun experience. I have standard aftermarket lap belts and  no roll bar. I
think that I have read that you must have 4-point harnesses  and a roll bar
for the verts. Is that true? Other than a properly  maintained stock car,
what other modifications must be done in order to  enter in a basic autocross
event? Where might I find a listing of events in  the southern California
area?

For CORSA   autocrosses... you need NOTHING extra on the  car... just a
helmet on your head!

All loose articles and wheel cover must be removed.   Check  with the Inland
Empire Chapter for possible CORSA autocrosses..

Otherwise..  SCCA.org    Monthly event that I know  of in San
Diego...Qualcomm Stadium..

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
_http://members.aol.com/patiomatt_ (http://members.aol.com/patiomatt)
somewhere  between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.