<VV> Jet Coatings

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Mon Jun 2 22:07:43 EDT 2008

In a message dated 6/2/2008 6:22:06 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
jkean at sbcglobal.net writes:

I have  coated manifolds, an engine that I have temperature issues with,
and the  last thing I tried last August (I live in Arlington, Texas), was
to remove  the shrouds. It started taking 10-15 minutes to warm the
engine up to  decent operating temperatures

Hmmmmm!!!  I drove my '66  coupe and '65 ragtop in Denver CO for  several
years without shrouds; never gave me any trouble.
As far as warmup time, a cable-operated hookup to the damper doors,
bypassing the thermostatic device, would speed the warmup and you could open the
doors little by little as you read your CHT Gauge or whatever you use to tell  you
that your engine's temp is proper.

Scotty from Hollyweird

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.