<VV> special tool?

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Tue Jun 3 16:08:13 EDT 2008

In a message dated 6/3/2008 1:00:15 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
cfmann at yahoo.com writes:

how in the heck to you get a wrench on the 9/16" bolt that holds down  the
distributer? My standard wrench doesn't like this area very well.
do I  cut on off or something? or get a closed offset 9/16"?
69 monza 'vert (with  a 110hp/pg from a 65,66 or 67)
chris

Usually  a SHORT / CHEAP 9/16"  open end does the trick...otherwise  ant
distributor wrench will work....  Usually available at your FLAPS   in the cheap
tool bin

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
_http://members.aol.com/patiomatt_ (http://members.aol.com/patiomatt)
somewhere  between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.