<VV> short shifter nonsense? was: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 41, Issue 7

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Wed Jun 4 15:07:00 EDT 2008

In a message dated 6/4/2008 1:14:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ronh at owt.com
writes:

Weren't  Corsa' supposed to have a stiffer  suspension?
RonH

I "haunted" the local Chevy dealer and built many imaginery Corsas in my
mind during the '65 -66 model years.  I do not remember a special  suspension for
Corsas--you had to order the F41 suspension just the same as on a  500 or a
Monza.  Ditto the four speed transmission and quick  steering.  I would like to
know what the percentage of F41 Corsas was, but  I haven't seen a spec on
that combination.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
Washington DC Suburbs