<VV> Distributor Wrench

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Thu Jun 5 06:06:26 EDT 2008

As I stated before, the wrench has a very thin head and I have never had a Corvair it would not fit. I'd say someone's messed with your stud!
I was perusing the Speedway Motors catalog last night and found that same wrench for $5.99. I also have a 9/16" combination wrench that I cut in half and it works for the same purpose.
--
Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com