<VV> Distributor Wrench

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 4 16:09:59 EDT 2008

Well once you guys find a wrench that works for you, it is quite possible
that you only need it once.  When you tighten the nut make it tight enough
to keep the distributor from moving on its own, but not so tight that you
cannot "bump" move it.  This should also make those who want to move it with
the motor running happy as well.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110