<VV> Distributor Wrench

Jim McLott Jim.McLott at DOR.GA.GOV
Wed Jun 4 14:14:31 EDT 2008

Smitty,

You too, huh?  I first tried a distributor wrench, but the hold-down nut
was too close to the base of the distributor to allow the box-end to
fit.  Odd thing is, I have a set of stubby box wrenches and the 9/16"
fits and works just fine.  The only drawback is you have to shut off the
engine to tighten or loosen the nut.

Jim McLott & Christine, the well-timed 1966 Monza convertible wonder-car
Member: CORSA, Corvair Atlanta, Heart of GA Corvairs and Group Red
(ret.)
http://www.wittelaw.com/personal/groupred/mclott.htm