<VV> short shifter nonsense? was: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 41, Issue 7

kcvair at netscape.com kcvair at netscape.com
Wed Jun 4 18:32:04 EDT 2008

I don't know much about different suspensions, but I did order a '66 Corsa conv with quick steering and not many other extras.  I have a different '66 Corsa conv now and it sets much lower in the front than a '66 Monza 4 dr. that I recently sold.  It was at least 2-3 inches higher.  Apparently there was a difference in the front springs.  Ken C

KCVAIR
66 CORSA CN W/AIR
65 CORSA CP