<VV> VirtualVairs presentation

cfm cfmann at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 09:35:57 EDT 2008

look into satellite service?

Robert Morris <ichabodshaw at earthlink.net> wrote:
>Message: 5
>Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 14:07:40 -0500
>From: "J R Read_HML"
>Subject: Re:  VirtualVairs presentation
>

>So, would there be a tremendous uprising if the Digest option was
>eliminated?
>
>Later, JR

Please do not eliminate the Digest Option. I only have very slow dial up
here in rural Ohio. The phone lines here are so bad that I can only get 24k
bps on my 56k modem. I have no other options for Internet connections. All
messages coming in individually it would increase my down load time.
Thanks
Bob

Robert Morris
East Central Ohio