<VV> EM turn signals

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Fri Jun 6 22:42:41 EDT 2008

In a message dated 6/6/2008 9:37:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mandolin at rochester.rr.com writes:

I have a  out of ordinary problem with our 63 turn signals .  When the car
sits  over night or a couple days the turn signals will not work until I move
the  lever a few times up and down.

My Greenbrier had the same problem when I got it--it had been sitting
awhile.  Some TV tuner cleaner from Radio Shack sprayed into the switch to  clean up
the contacts fixed it.  The switch physically broke later and I  had to
replace it which was to be expected, but it continued to work  electrically right
up until it got swapped.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
Washington DC Suburbs