<VV> dreaded flex plate bolts

cfm cfmann at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 7 18:53:27 EDT 2008

So its like a sleeve and the nuts fit in the groove, which disallows movement or slippage? Please advise further... (thanks) chris

LonzoVair at aol.com wrote:     Chris,
 Actually the nut has a pair of "keepers" on it that should expand and hold  it into the bracket on the torque converter.
 Good luck!
 Lonzo