<VV> dreaded flex plate bolts

cfm cfmann at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 7 19:02:36 EDT 2008

wow, your quick at the reply, thanks
I think some screwed with it then because these nuts are not attached to anything but the flex plate and TC.
when you say brackets, not following, rookie here... but I know what you mean by the access hole on the passenger side :-)

LonzoVair at aol.com wrote:     Chris,
 I don't have one handy to go look at and explain much better... but the  nuts fit into a bracket that is welded onto the TC.... if you remove the bolt,  the nut *SHOULD* stay in the spot on the TC.... unless someone has screwed with  it before you got to it... also, check the brackets (possible from under the car  on the passenger side) to make sure they aren't broken (although I've never seen  that, it doesn't mean it can't happen).
 good luck!
 Lonzo