<VV> Hemmings Classic Car declares Corvairs a "deal"

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Sun Jun 8 02:00:10 EDT 2008

In a message dated 6/7/2008 7:51:39 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
gojoe283 at yahoo.com writes:

To this  day I cannot fathom why Corvairs are so  inexpensive:

Bill,
Please don't shoot the messenger.....

But it's all because the number of people interested in them keeps droping.
Fewer people=less demand and lower prices. just look at VV membership. peaked
at  some 8000 members in 1980 or thereabouts. Now......4720 and dropping
nearly  every month. Looks like it will keep dropping too unless something drastic
happens. I project that it will hit 4500 by 2011. Don't get me wrong, i'm
not happy at all about this.

Regards,
Bob Helt

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.