<VV> CORVAIR UNPOPULAR

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Sun Jun 8 11:20:01 EDT 2008

Welcome to V V!!   You are a classic example of today's Car  buffs....and I
think you hit the "nail on the head" [ are correct in your  assumption].

Corvair.ORG  is the web addy for CORSA [ Corvair Society of America  ]  We
are Online and no need to call anyone!

1  There are  plenty of Corvair Parts in your Local Stores...  just not
listed as such!  But we have a half dozen Big Vendors scattered  across the nation
that offer the highest quality parts...not the cheap  stuff...

to get your car together.. Join CORSA....get the "beginners manual", find
your local chapter....and you'll be on your way...Lots of Vair repair shops are
listed as well!

2  Tell us where you are at!! We might be next door!

3  try to buy a 'Beater  - Driver" to play with while you are  working on
your "good car" ...they are cheap!

This will allow you to get familiar.....see how things work....get the
"feel" of the car's personality...

V8's?  go to  v8corvair.com      We do  it too!

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
_http://members.aol.com/patiomatt_ (http://members.aol.com/patiomatt)
somewhere  between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay. OR.

In a message dated 6/8/2008 8:01:23 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,