<VV> Anybody have a checklist

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 8 11:34:21 EDT 2008

Complete disassembly? Are we talking about parting a car out or do we have the intention of putting it back together? Either way, I suggest being very meticulous in catalogueing and in your organization.If you don't have lots of time,energy, and space (and money) I would be very careful about undertaking such a big job. Good luck.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado