<VV> Anybody have a checklist

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Jun 8 14:48:49 EDT 2008

The majority of cars that are completely disassembled never go back
together, I'd really think hard about tearing it all the way down
unless you know what you're getting into already.  Rather than doing
that, you might see if you can find a copy of Bill Artzberger's
"Corvair... A History and Restoration Guide" and follow his
methodology.  Other books cover things in a modular approach as well,
and having done it both ways I highly recommend the modular way.

--Bryan