<VV> Engine Swap

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Mon Jun 9 13:28:09 EDT 2008

Gentlemen;
            All this talk of engine swapping leads me to ask the following question. I’m in the process of installing a 140 Hp engine with a 64-65 4 speed and 3.89 diff into a 64 coupe.  The bell housing is LM and the clutch disk is the late bent finger version.  I intend to use the bent finger throw out bearing (<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Clark’s #C33C) and the EM clutch rod.  Any reason I’ll have trouble shifting?