<VV> clips for windshield stainless trim

johnsaxe at bellsouth.net johnsaxe at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 9 23:33:22 EDT 2008

Am ready to order the ruber moldings for the windshield and back window of my 64 coupe.   I need to get clips for the stainless trim and can't find them listed anywhere.  Am I just missing them in the vendors catalogs or am I out of luck? .  There aren't any on the trim that I have.  Don't want to order the rubber that has the slot for the trim if I can't get clips.  Also,  How many clips do I have to have.  Thanks in advance for ant info.

John saxe