<VV> Proper torque

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Tue Jun 10 15:18:16 EDT 2008

Mark,
    Just imagine having to change one of those  overtightened wheels late at
night in bad weather without having the proper  tools handy!!!
    By the way, the 100 ft-lbs that I mentioned was for  my TransSport with
the 205/70-15 tires.  The Corvairs take a lot less, more  like 60 depending on
the year/model.
But the point is to know and FOLLOW the specs given in the owner's  manual.
    Frank "fussbudget" Burkhard

In a message dated 6/10/2008 10:20:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,