<VV> Questions on air filtration

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Tue Jun 10 15:05:20 EDT 2008

I have the oil bath option on both my '64 Greenbrier and '65 Corsa though I
am not running either right now.  When I did use them they were cleaned at
each oil change (about every 3 months) and I also used the regular paper
filter(s) in the air cleaner(s).  I never noticed any difference in power,  but I
wasn't racing either vehicle.  I live in an urban/suburban area and  don't feel
I need the oil bath filter.  When I did use them the paper  filters
"downstream" stayed a lot cleaner though.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
Washington DC Suburbs
'64 Greenbrier