<VV> Museum

P.H. Raker n556p at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 08:53:21 EDT 2008

Well, Mike,
     That's a very good idea.  I think there's already a pretty good start on that.  Gary Aube's site has a lot of the stuff you've outlined (below).
     Does Gary monitor this list?  Would he be willing to add a section to his site that would serve as a "Virtual 'Vair Museum"?
     It never hurts to ask.  Sometimes you never know till you do.

Phil Raker
'65 Corsa Cpe - 140/4
'63 Greenbrier- 110/4

<snip>
If we can't have a Vair museum, how about a virtual museum .... with actual
photos of our cars, archival literature, the whole deal.

Set it up as a real museum would be, virtual rooms with cars and other rooms with engines, cut-away drawings, etc.  I'm kind of a caveman when it comes to digital, but I have seen similar web sites set up this way.

It'd take someone with real know-how on the computer...but anyone who wanted to contribute material could have their name on it ... as contributor.

Mike in Michigan
<un-snip>