<VV> CPF museum

Clark Hartzel chartzel at comcast.net
Thu Jun 12 19:58:21 EDT 2008

Hey it looks like we started quite a thread on museum activities here.
Just to let the whole group know where all our stuff is, here is a short
list:
Ypsilanti took selected items they wanted and most of you have seen
those.
The 5999 car is stored in Tony Vizyak's garage in Monroeville, Ohio.
The Fitch Sprint is also at Tony's garage and as soon as Rich Twardzik
in
Sandusky Ohio is done with one of Don Schneider's cars, he will start
restoration of it.  Pete Koehler and Tony are co-project managers on the
Fitch.
I have the Modular Engine in my garage and Don Yenko's jacket that I
forgot
to take to the Performance Workshop in Dayton, OH.
Everything else we own is stored in Pete Cimbala's garage in Swartz
Creek, MI
Clark Hartzel, CPF Curator