<VV> To all you Dads out there.... and some of the non-Dads, too.

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 15 13:57:32 EDT 2008

Definately a Happy Fathers Day to all.As a gift to my father (who I no longer have) I am taking my 2 sons (age10+12) today to the movies. My dad was a very good man who fought in the war (in the Pacific) and then came home and raised 4 sons. We are now aged 47 (me) to 60.And thanks to all the VVers that provide assistance to those of us who are less experienced with our beloved cars.We appreciate you.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado.