<VV> CO sensor

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 16 15:25:45 EDT 2008

So if one properly maintains his car, keeping it free of oil and exhaust leaks, using a CO detector (for analysis) he/she is still slowly committing suicide? How about for those of us that use the gasoline heater? I believe (as does the US government) my Corvairs are safe.Not just my opinion either I am sure.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado (getting ready to drive my Corvair to Ventura)