<VV> Images needed for convention

Craig Nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Tue Jun 17 20:25:14 EDT 2008

I'm reposting to hopefully get response from some who monitor more in the
evenings. I'm still in desparate need for more images.

Here's what I posted yesterday - all still applies.  TIA!

Hi kids,

I'm trying to pull together some images for a tribute segment to be
presented at some time during the convention.

I'm looking for images of any kind for Fred Johnson, Tony Fiore, and Ed
Corson.  We already have images for Herb Berkman.  Images of other
luminaries who have recently passed would also be appreciated.  Please reply
to my email: nicolcs at aol.com.  Obviously, time is of the essence!

Thanks in advance,

Craig Nicol