<VV> CO or CO2 ?

D. Monasterio dmonasterio at megared.net.mx
Tue Jun 17 20:35:24 EDT 2008

    I start reading on the CO sensors subject several days ago and then it changes to CO2. Didn´t read all messages at all but, it seems to me like talking about the same gas with two names. To me CO is a toxic gas while CO2 is what we exhale in exchange of O2.
    I think CO2 is not toxic as it is part of the air (a clean... not poluted air) among with Nitrogen, Oxigen and some other gases.
    Am I right or... need to go back to High School ?

Daniel Monasterio