<VV> Level load floor, was: Newspaper Article for the FC folks

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 18 01:21:05 EDT 2008

I'd have to check, but the accessory installation instructions might have
them.

And YES, all it was was some angle iron. The instructions said that the
installer should go to the lumber yard and get plywood for the three pieces
of bed cover.

On a Rampy, it does indeed make it tough to use the ramp. There was
specific instructions for the Rampy.

-Mark