<VV> Flood News?

Bill Kronen billpat at telusplanet.net
Wed Jun 18 09:50:15 EDT 2008

Now that the flood waters have settled somewhat in Cedar Rapids, IA,
have we heard any news from CORSA members in the area and how they may
have faired in that 100 year event.  Since they are hosting the 2010
Convention we would wish them well in a time of unprecedented high
water.  That goes for all people as well as amy members who may be
caught in the areas of rising water.   Having once lived in that area,
(1970's) I don't ever recall anything remotely similar to what they
experienced.
Bill Kronen
Rocky Mountain House, Alberta