<VV> You Got it RIGHT! Re: CO or CO2 ?

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Wed Jun 18 11:04:12 EDT 2008

Both can kill you but CO2 gives you warning CO does NOT and if you survive a heavy dose of both the CO has long term mental effects.  Best be use a CO (NO 2) detector, it's cheep life insurance.

Regards,

Guy Brandes

I'm not a chemical engineer (and I don't play one on TV), however, CO2
CAN kill you if the concentration is high enough (anybody see "Apollo
13"?)...  It just takes a LOT more CO2 to kill you!

Jim Houston