<VV> Fast Turbos Re: Supercharger

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Wed Jun 18 21:27:28 EDT 2008

In 1974, intercoolers were few and far between. So was fuel injection. So
was... well, you get the idea. Also, as a broke azz college student, I had to
make do with what I could get.

No idea how much fluid, but my 2.25 gallon Tapper Keg would go dry long
before I needed gas if I was flogging it.

In a message dated 6/18/2008 4:49:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, FrankCB