<VV> You Got it RIGHT! Re: CO or CO2 ? NO CORVAIR

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Wed Jun 18 21:28:00 EDT 2008

As I stipulated.

In a message dated 6/18/2008 4:50:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, FrankCB
writes:

   Well, at high enough concentrations, CO2 can be  toxic.  But the 3% CO2
level you cite is 30,000 ppm whereas merely 100  ppm of CO can have serious
health effects.
So don't open too many cans of soda at one time in a small closed  room!!<GGG>
    But seriously, we should all have a CO detector  present when we're
driving our Corvairs with the windows closed.
    Frank "prefers CO2 over CO"  Burkhard

In a message dated 6/18/2008 1:42:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,