<VV> Email Problems

GYoungwolf at aol.com GYoungwolf at aol.com
Thu Jun 19 08:22:05 EDT 2008

I am having my usual semi-annual problems with earthlink, so please use my
_gyoungwolf at aol.com_ (mailto:gyoungwolf at aol.com)  email until I get it  sorted
out again. Ever since I switched to Bright house (in August of '07) with
their bundled email, TV, and telephone service, I have been getting a separate
bill from earthlink even though I pay them through Brighthouse. However, since
all their offices are in Pakistan, they are not able to interpret the problem.
 (I can't really afford to switch carriers right away since everyone in the
world  with whom I do business has the other address). I'm not sure when the
service  was cut off, but it seems like it was sometime last night, so if you
are  expecting a reply or sent a note yesterday, please send it again today to
the  aol account. Thanks,
Grant Young, Wolf Enterprises