<VV> Convertible top

Mike Clark mclark67 at charter.net
Fri Jun 20 15:29:06 EDT 2008

A few weeks ago I asked if anyone in the Atlanta area knew of a good trim shop for a convertible top.  Gary's Auto Interior was recommended, and when I spoke with Gary he said he's done several Corvairs and they always turn out nice.

I just got my car back from Gary's and the top is beautiful.  He also did pads and the back well.  Really nice work.  If anyone in the Atlanta area needs trim work done I highly recommend Gary's Auto Interior in McDonough.

Mike Clark
65 Corsa turbo
Stockbridge, Georgia