<VV> What seems like really horrible mpg for an "economy" car

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 21 15:01:55 EDT 2008

I'm trying to determine if my gas mileage is within the norms
experienced by others with the same or similar set ups before I start
the search for the "problem".  Mine seems (is) horrible at 12-14
mpg.  What I'm hearing though is anywhere from 13-20 (and why such a
wide range??).  Of course, I would prefer 20.  I have a 110 PG with a
recent rebuild (replaced everything important to the system in
question - and others).  Please reply off list as to your current
mileage.

Stephen Upham
Dallas, Texas
Corvaireum II

Mid prod. #18732 -1965 Monza Hardtop 110, Sierra Tan, Saddle